My future job - Blog 5

Currently I studying psychology at college, but if I want to be a professional I should think about what is the job that I would like to have in the future. Well, thinking that I will be a psychologist, I often see myself like a clinical psychologist, so I imagine that my first job will be in a consult in a hospital or clinics. That will be the place that I will attend people and help them,  that's the main reason of why I studying psychology. I know that this idea could be very normal, work in an office indoors, but I don't have problems with that, because I want to help people. 

The job that I want is the job where I can help people, I think that I won't have to travel a lot, but I would like to do it, I want to know new places for my experience and to know new people to help them. Talking about the salary, I would like to have a salary enough to my basic necesities for the rent, for food, for clothes and for other stuff, but if I want to have a better salary(for example, if I would have family), I'm certainly that I will efforce me to get that.



Comentarios

  1. That kind of job sounds really good! Your passion for helping others is beautiful, you're going to be an amazing professional for sure <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You're awesome! I know for sure that in the future you're going to be a great psychologist and complete all yours dreams <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love the passion you have to help others, you are an incredible person and I know that your patients will feel very welcomed by you

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love the fact that everyone just want a salary enough for our basic necessities. It's cool being around people like you, who mainly wants to help!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I can see the passion that you have for the clinic pshycology, I think that you are going to be a very good pshycology

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I agree with you about the salary, if it is enough to pay your principal necesities is good! (while we are young)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think philosophies like the one you have about salary, define what kind of person you are !! And in this case, what kind of professional are you looking to become, ensure that you will be a very good one!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I really like the way you think about yourself in a future related to your work, I really believe that everything you wrote you will achieve

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I think you are going to be one of the best<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Time travel to the future - Blog 6

A country that I would like to visit - Blog 1