My favorite movie- Blog 4

 Currently I have see many movies and series in this quarantine, but ultimately I don't got so much time to see the movies in Netflix or some anime series. I love watching movies in my free time, but also I enjoy watching movies with my family (like when I saw western movies with my dad or a comedy film with my friends). 

Today I want to talk about my favorite movie, I change all day what is my favorite movie so I will try to say a special one. I will put in the table a top 5 of movies that I like: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Godfather (the entire trilogy), Scarface,The Wolf of Wall Street and Gladiator. That  five movies came to my mind when I tried to think in my favorite movie. And finally, currently I stay with The Godfather like my favorite movie.

The Godfather (1972) was the first movie when I said "This is one of the bests", because the work of the director (Francis Ford Coppola) and the actors of the movie (like Al Pacino or Marlon Brando) is very well done. I saw this movie  by the first some years ago (I don't remember well), but I remember the second time that I saw it, because I stayed in the apartment of my sister. We don't know what to do in the afternoon with my sister the day that I went to her apartment, and in that moment I remember that she had netflix in her TV.  So I asked her "Can I see a movie?" and she said yes, and we saw The Godfather together. The funniest thing is that my sister slept the entire second half of the movie, and when she wakened up, she says me "Is a long movie, I don't like it", so I was sad because my sister don't like The Godfather.

I like all the history of the movie, the places in Italia that are in the movie, the music, the photography and the work of the actors and actresses. I like the performance of Marlon Brando, like Vito Corleone. Is a movie that  has so much drama, injustice, mob, action and a good script. I saw the entire trilogy of The Godfather, and seriously I recommend to watch this movie, because it has many values and teaching that can be applied in the life, like the importance of the family, the loyalty, the revenge, the consequences of a bad choice, etc.

ç

Comentarios

  1. It sounds like it is an incredible movie and obviously it is because it is a classic, but I have not seen it yet, I hope I will see it soon and love it as much as you do.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I didn't know this movie till now, you described it like a really good movie, so I'm going to watch it to know if it becomes one of my favorite too!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Time travel to the future - Blog 6

My future job - Blog 5

A country that I would like to visit - Blog 1