A country that I would like to visit - Blog 1

 Sometimes travelling can be very expensive, or , at least, it is almost always in my case. I don't have the resources to visit another country. Actually, I have only gone to Argentina for three or four days and also those days had bad weather, although that was the first time that I saw snow. However, I enjoy to travel with friends or my family when it's possible. 

Talking about visiting another country, personally I would like to visit so many countries like Italy, Mexico, Colombia, etc... But if I had to choose, the first one would be Italy, because I'm interested in it's culture , it's traditional gastronomy and it's language. I think that the origin of the interest comes from the mob movies, The Godfather for example, and series like The Sopranos (the first series that I saw), where I could see a bit of the Italian culture. I don't know so much about the country, I can only say some of the traditional dishes like lasagna, cannoli, pizza, etc... Most of the people are cristian people in Italy. Also Italy is an important agricultural producer.

In Italy I would like to visit the Rome Colisseum and besides I would eat canolli because I have never eaten that dessert, and also italian pizza. I’d like to visit Sicilia because I saw that region in some movies. I would live in Sicilia if I could, because I think it’s a beautiful island. Finally, I would really like to learn how to speak italian because I want to talk with italian people. 

Coliseum in Rome
Sicilia


                                                                
Canolli

                                                                                          

Comentarios

  1. omg, sicilia looks so beautiful, I would like to travel there too. Also I think the visit the coliseum it would be an amazing experience.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think it's a very beautiful place and full of history, but the best thing I think are the pizzas jajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The canolli looks amazing haha! And the places also looks so cool

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Italian food always looks tasty, hopefully i´ll try it one day too. I think eating canolli while touring the colosseum must be a unique experience, haha!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. We had choosen the same country! <3 Italy team hahaha xx

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Time travel to the future - Blog 6

My future job - Blog 5